Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Should I or should I not?

2nd  year of school for Sylas is just around the corner...he will be officially attending PRESCHOOL, last year was pre-PRESCHOOL.  Last school day of the year, Sylas was given a certificate for completion of his first year in school.  It was signed by his teacher and by the school's director.  Sad thing is...they spelled his name wrong - Saylas Doan.  The writing looks like there was an attempt to fix a previous mistake, but it clearly says Saylas.  I felt pretty disappointed when I first received it, but just left it in a corner somewhere.  Now that school is starting again in about 3 weeks, I am contemplating about whether or not to bring this to the school director and show her my disappointment.  Should I ask for a replacement?  Should I just give it back?  If they don't see any value in it, then why should I?  I've been thinking about this for the pass few weeks, but haven't reached a decision yet. I still have 3 weeks left...

No comments:

Post a Comment