Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pre-Preschool

Sylas supposed 2nd day of school was close due to a power outage Thursday evening.  How nice is that, a day off after only one day of school. But so far he has brought home a painted yellow school bus and a print of his hand, again with yellow paint. I always thought he liked blue...maybe he seems to be leaning towards yellow.  He also came home singing, "your friend, my friend, my friend, your friend". The more we get together, together, together, the more we get together the happier we'll be. Cause your friend is my friend and my friend is your friend. He has been picking up words so quickly, it's amazing. He's been to school a total of 3 times and he's been interested in doing crafts, eating sandwiches, singing songs, and a complete chatter box. Getting your children in school before preschool is such an amazing experience for the parents and especially for the little toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment